Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A Colorful Frist Birthday

Boy I’m missing you guys! Between the summer sun and work, I’m finding it harder and harder to get in front of the computer.

I need a fix today, and I’m feeling super cheery so I thought I would share this colorful, I mean COLORFUL Luigi and Mario themed First Birthday courtesy swishersweets80's.

Cake stand idea, how-to from here: http://www.cakejournal.com/archives/how-to-make-a-cake-stand-for-cupcakes-or-mini-cakes
The favor bar included Rainbow Colored Barber Poles, Mario Bros. Band-Aids found at Urban Outfitters, Red and Green Caps purchased from OrientalTrading.com, Fake Mustaches also purchased from OrientalTrading.com, Coinboxes filled with Chocolate Coins and Gum Coins, and Mario Themed Mini-Stamps found at Amazon.com.
Martha Stewart Pom-Pom how-to: http://www.marthastewartweddings.com/article/pom-poms-and-luminarias?lnc=&rsc=cf_link&comments_page=2#conversation-container

What a fun event! Little Benjamin is one lucky dude! Check out more of the amazing party picts and details at swishersweets80’s flikr set

All images via swishersweets80's

6 comments:

Unknown said...

my boys love mario & they would love this! we have blik mario wall decals in their hideout under the stairs and they would be perfect for this party!
http://www.whatisblik.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=B&Product_Code=NIN-SMB1

Visions Events said...

Such a cool party

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

How fun! My 4-year old is obsessed with Mario these days...he would love this!

Unknown said...

Very cute! Love the favor table...how cool is that?

Anonymous said...

Much cuteness! I love brightly colored parties.

CAKE Creative Co. said...

i know a couple of wii obsessed boys who would love this party... oh and did i mention they're 30?