Monday, February 1, 2010

Nesting Mama To-Be Says 'Thank You'

Saturday was my first baby shower as a new mom to be! It was a wonderful afternoon spent with my dear family.

As a ‘thank you’ for all that attended and help make the day so special I put together a small gift for each. To mix things up, and because I wasn’t able to score enough boxes, I made two different versions both following the same theme.

A fun project, a great memory to mark in the ‘first’s column’, and a wonderfully inexpensive heartfelt DIY way to say ‘thank you’!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

omg, I am in love! I love the theme colors against the paper bags/boxes. Super cute ideas on the favors!

Kim
http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

great idea-love the packaging!!

Sandi said...

adorable!

Debbie said...

I love it Brooke! LOVE it!

jess said...

GORGEOUS! how excited everyone will be to receive these beautiful packages

Unknown said...

This is soooo cute! Congrats!

Enchanted Expectations said...

These are super cute!