I love, love, love invites. I Love making them, love receiving, love oogling over other’s,
love ‘em. I think they are such an important element to any event.
These beauties created by Holly and her soon to be husband Sean are AMAZING! Hop on over to Nothing But Bonfires for all the construction details to read all the personal details and that make these so great!
Square aqua pocketfolds from Paper And More and mounted the invitation on a dark gray square of card, which then sat inside the pocketfold on the left hand side.


The RSVP envelope was dark gray (or "smoke") and matched the main envelope.
Each of the main envelopes are with vintage maps bought on ebay.
....and mixed and matched a bunch of vintage stamps bought on ebay with some of the United States Postal Service's more attractive modern numbers.




2 comments:
I love how they lined the envelopes with a doily - so creative!
thanks for sharing
Love, love, love these!!!
Post a Comment