Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Taking the Cupcake to New Heights

Wow! Take a look at these beauties! Sugarbloom Cupcakes, based in Melbourne, AU has raised the bar and taken the standard cupcake to new heights with the tall cupcake.

Even sweeter, Bev from Sugarbloom Cupcakes shows you to make these amazing cupcakes with her super easy to follow Tall Cupcake Tutorial. What a stunning addition to your dessert bar, cake table, garden party, wedding shower or birthday.

For more sugary inspiration check out Sugarbloom’s flickr collection – yummy!

11 comments:

Lyndit said...

Those are AMAZING! What an excellent idea!

. said...

oh wow! These look fabulous!!!!

liliesandgrapes.blogspot.com

Melody said...

YUMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

Totally Tolers said...

Yum those look so neat. I'm baking Dr Pepper cupcakes this weekend, (we'll see how those turn out)

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

I knew I wanted to share your Yellow party the moment I saw it!! ; )

amy & lisa said...

Fabulous! :)

Brittany said...

Those cakes are adorable!!!

karey m. said...

genius! love your site!

had to kirtsy th cupcakes...

www,kirtsy.com

well done. karey m.

Kasey at Thrifty Little Blog said...

Yum. Thanks for the link to the tutorial.

Sweet CuddleCakes said...

Ok, those are absolutely incredible! I thought they were candles! HOW CUTE!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing these beautiful cupcakes. At first I didn't think they were real. And how great to have a tutorial for how we can make them.